Top Arctic World Expeditions
Specialists in Iceland
Trips Adventure >> Trip Details
Flight to Ivalo. Preparation of equipment, dinner and overnight at hotel or cabins.
Transfer by taxi to the point of departure, and then beginning of the expedition.
Day 3 to 9
Ski crossing on skis and with sled to Sevettijärvi. Nights in tents or cabins.
Arrival in Sevettijärvi arrival. End of the ski trip. Transfer by taxi from Sevettijärvi to Inari. Overnight in hut.
Free time to visit the village of Inari, the Lappland Siida museum and the possibility of buying Sami handicrafts. Overnight at hotel or cabins.
Transfer from Inari to Ivalo Airport. Flight Ivalo - home.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE60 Days before
RESERVATION30% of the trip price excluding flight tickets and air taxes.
MINIMUM GROUP6 People
- All meals and fuel during the ski trip.
- Rent of specific polar equipment during the trip.
- Transfer between Ivalo and the ski crossing starting point.
- Transfer from Sevettijärvi to Inari.
- Transfer from Inari to Ivalo Airport.
- Arctic World guide.
- 1 Piece of baggage of 12 kilogrames as a personal luggage.
- Trip insurance.
- Air taxes.
- Meals in airports, towns and villages.
- Personal equipment required for the trip.
- Extra costs of accommodation and meals due to flight delays, weather conditions, strikes at airports or any cause beyond Arctic World.
- Costs of air excess weight in personal baggage.