Top Arctic World Expeditions
Specialists in Iceland
Trips Active >> Trip Details
- Flight from your country of residence to Ivalo.
- Transfer to Inari.
- Dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel.
INARI - SEVETTIJÄRVI - NUORGAM (170 KM)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast pick up and transfer to the safari office. After changing into our winter equipment and listening to the safety instructions, we are ready to start our adventure
- Today we will drive from Inari village to the northernmost point of the European Union - Nuorgam. We will first drive along the frozen Lake Inari, which is known for its ruggedness and beauty. Then we will turn North to the snowy forests and fells of the Kaldoaivi wilderness area. Enjoying the magnificent sceneries we slowly make our way towards the top of Finland. - Almuerzo picnic en ruta.
- During the day we will enjoy lunch or a picnic-snack by the open fire. Overnight in Nuorgam at a cozy cabin. After a day of driving a nice hot sauna feels sensational. Our day is topped off with a tasty dinner.
NUORGAM-ARCTIC OCEAN-NUORGAM (150 KM)
- After breakfast we will hop on our snowmobiles and cross the Norwegian border. Today we will reach the Arctic Ocean! The landscapes of Northern Norway are impressive. The Ice age has molded the shorelines into fjords. Trees are scarce and the vegetation has adapted itself to extreme weather conditions.
- We arrive to the shores of Tanafjord where we have the chance to walk by the Arctic sea. The Gulf Stream prevents the sea from freezing so if you dare, you can also test your manhood or womanhood by swimming in the icy water. During the day we learn about the Sámi, the King Crab, the salmon and the mighty Ocean itself. We will enjoy lunch in a restaurant or outside depending on the weather conditions.
- In the afternoon we return back to Nuorgam following the famous salmon river Teno.
- In the evening it is time for relaxing. If the sky is clear you might have the chance to see the Northern Lights. Sauna, dinner and overnight at Nuorgam.
NUORGAM - KAAMANEN - INARI (190 KM)
- After breakfast we will start our final day of snowmobiling. Our route takes us through wilderness areas, which are known for their breathtaking sceneries. If we are lucky we might spot some arctic wildlife on the way. During the day we will have lunch or a picnic-snack by the open fire.
- We will return to Inari in the afternoon or early evening depending on the weather conditions and the pace of our driving.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Ivalo airport.
- Flight from Ivalo to your country of residence.
DATESJanuary to March 2018
REGISTRATION DEADLINE30 days before
RESERVATION30% of the trip without tickets neither air taxes.
MINIMUM GROUP2 people
- 2 nights at a cabin with sauna.
- 4 breakfasts.
- 3 lunches during the snowmobiling route.
- 4 dinners.
- Guiding in English.
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel (round trip).
- All excursions and visits included in the travel program.
- 3 days of rental of the snowmobile (1 person/snowmobile), including fuel.
- Trip insurance.
- Rental during the trip of polar equipment and specific equipment for snowmobiling.
- Meals in towns not included in the travel program.
- Meals at the airports and flights
- Extra activities and optional excursions out of the travel plan.
- King carb safari.
- Extra accommodation nights and extra meals and airports because of delays due to weather conditions, strikes at airports and any other cause beyond Arctic World.
- Extra days of accommodation out of the trip plan.
- Costs and applications for visa to Finland, the European Union or other countries if required.
- Anything not specified in the paragraph "Included".
- Personal baggage excess.
- Cancellation insurance (optional).
- Optional extra day: King Crab Safari - Ask prices.
- 2 extra days to reach the Muotkatunturi National Park: Consult prices.